U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Chair of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, will convene a full committee Executive Session on Thursday, July 27, 2023, at 10 a.m. ET to consider the following legislation:
The following actions were taken during today’s Executive Session.
- S. 447, ORBITS Act of 2023, as amended by:
- S. 484, Combating Human Rights Abuses Act of 2023
- S. 1153, The National Manufacturing Advisory Council for the 21st Century Act, as amended by:
- S. 1303, TICKET Act, as amended by:
- S. 1418, Children and Teens’ Online Privacy Protection Act, as amended by:
- S. 1648, Launch Communications Act, as amended by:
- S. 1669, AM Radio for Every Vehicle Act of 2023, as amended by:
- S. 2116, Strengthening Support for American Manufacturing Act, as amended by:
- S. 2201, the American Cybersecurity Literacy Act, as amended by:
- S. 1421, Country of Origin Online Labeling Act, as amended by:
- S. 1409, Kids Online Safety Act, as amended by:
WHAT: Full Committee Executive Session
DATE: Thursday, July 27, 2023
TIME: 10 a.m. ET
LOCATION: Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
LIVESTREAM: The hearing will stream live on the Committee website here.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.