U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell, Chair of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, will convene a full committee nominations hearing on Thursday, June 22, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. ET to consider nominations for the Federal Communications Commission.
- Fara Damelin to be Inspector General of the Federal Communications Commission (PN441)
- Brendan Carr to be a Commissioner on the Federal Communications Commission (Reappointment) (PN672)
- Anna Gomez to be a Commissioner on the Federal Communications Commission (PN673)
- Geoffrey Starks to be a Commissioner on the Federal Communications Commission (Reappointment) (PN674)
WHAT: Full Committee Nominations Hearing
DATE: Thursday, June 22, 2023
TIME: 10:00 a.m. ET
LOCATION: Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
LIVESTREAM: The hearing will stream live on the Committee website here, Twitter here, and Facebook here.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.