U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Chair of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, will convene a full committee hearing on Tuesday, November 7, 2023, at 2:30 PM ET to consider the following presidential nominations:
- J. Todd Inman to be a Member of the National Transportation Safety Board
- Samuel H. Slater to be a Member of the Board of Directors of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
WHAT: Full Committee Nominations Hearing
DATE: Tuesday, November 7, 2023
TIME: 2:30 PM ET
LOCATION: Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
LIVESTREAM: The hearing will stream live on the Committee website, Twitter and YouTube.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.