10:00 AM Russell Senate Office Building 253
U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., chairman of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene an executive session on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. in Russell Senate Office Building 253 to consider the following legislative measures and Coast Guard promotions:
- S. 1046, Advancing Critical Connectivity Expands Service, Small Business Resources, Opportunities, Access, and Data Based on Assessed Need and Demand (ACCESS BROADBAND) Act, Sponsors: Sens. Catherine Cortez Masto, D-Nev., Cory Gardner, R-Colo., Ron Johnson, R-Wis., Tammy Baldwin, D-Wis., Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., Jacky Rosen, D-Nev., Gary Peters, D-Mich.
- S. 3132, To extend the Undertaking Spam, Spyware, And Fraud Enforcement With Enforcers beyond Borders (US SAFEWEB) Act of 2006, Sponsors: Sens. Jerry Moran, R-Kan., Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn.
- S. 3191, Industries of the Future Act, Sponsors: Sens. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., Cory Gardner, R-Colo., Tammy Baldwin, D-Wis., Gary Peters, D-Mich.
- S. 3248, United States Anti-Doping Agency Reauthorization Act, Sponsors: Sens. Jerry Moran, R-Kan., Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn.
- S. 3303, Promoting Service in Transportation Act, Sponsors: Sens. Gary Peters, D-Mich., Dan Sullivan, R-Alaska, Jacky Rosen, D-Nev., Cory Gardner, R-Colo.
- H.R. 835, The Rodchenkov Anti-Doping Act, Sponsor: Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee, D-Texas
- Coast Guard Promotions
Executive Session Details:
March 11, 2020
Russell Senate Office Building 253
Results of the markup can be found here.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.