WASHINGTON — U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., chairman of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene an executive session on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. in Dirksen Senate Office Building G50 to consider the following legislative measures.
- S. 384, A bill to require the Secretary of Commerce, acting through the Director of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, to help facilitate the adoption of composite technology in infrastructure in the United States, and for other purposes or Composite Standards Act, Sponsors: Sens. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.), Gary Peters (D-Mich.)
- S. 737, Building Blocks of STEM Act, Sponsors: Sens. Jacky Rosen (D-Nev.), Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.), Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii), Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), Deb Fischer (R-Neb.)
- S. 1228, Preventing Illegal Radio Abuse Through Enforcement Act or PIRATE Act, Sponsors: Sens. Steve Daines (R-Mont.), Gary Peters (D-Mich.)
- S. 1289, A bill to require the Secretary of Commerce to conduct an assessment and analysis of the effects of broadband deployment and adoption on the economy of the United States, and for other purposes or Measuring the Economic Impact of Broadband Act, Sponsors: Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.), Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska)
- S. 1294, Broadband Interagency Coordination Act, Sponsors: Sens. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.)
- S. 1439, Maritime Administration Authorization and Enhancement Act for Fiscal Year 2020, Sponsors: Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.)
*Agenda subject to change
Executive Session Details:
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Full Committee Markup
Dirksen Senate Office Building G50
A live video of the markup and additional information will be available at www.commerce.senate.gov.