U.S. Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska), chairman of the Subcommittee on Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard, will convene a hearing titled “National Ocean Policy: Stakeholder Perspectives,” at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, December 12, 2017. The hearing will examine the state of the National Ocean Policy and the program’s interaction with existing laws and regulations for ocean management.
- Ms. Bonnie Brady, Executive Director, Long Island Commercial Fishing Association
- Mr. Christopher Guith, Senior Vice President, Global Energy Institute, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. Dan Keppen, Executive Director, Family Farm Alliance
- Ms. Kathy Metcalf, President and CEO, Chamber of Shipping of America
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
This hearing will take place in Russell Senate Office Building, Room 253. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.