U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Chair of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, will convene a full committee nominations hearing on Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 10:00 AM ET to consider the following presidential nominations:
- Rebecca Kelly Slaughter to be a Commissioner of the Federal Trade Commission
- Melissa Holyoak to be a Commissioner of the Federal Trade Commission
- Andrew Ferguson to be a Commissioner of the Federal Trade Commission
- Douglas Dziak to be a Commissioner of the Consumer Product Safety Commission
WHAT: Full Committee Nominations Hearing
DATE: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
TIME: 10:00 AM ET
LOCATION: Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
LIVESTREAM: The hearing will stream live on the Committee website, Twitter and YouTube.
The webcast will appear on this page the day of the hearing.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.