U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Chair of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene an Executive Session on Wednesday, July 27, 2022, at 10 a.m. EDT to consider bipartisan children’s online privacy legislation and presidential nominations.
The following actions were taken during today’s Executive Session.
- S. 3663, Kids Online Safety Act, as modified by:
- Blumenthal Substitute
- Blumenthal_1 (as modified)
- Fischer_1 (as modified) and _2
- Lujan_1, _2, and _3
- S. 1628, Children and Teens’ Online Privacy Protection Act, as modified by:
- PN2063, David P. Pekoske, to be Administrator of the Transportation Security Administration
- PN2062, Donald R. Cravins, to be Under Secretary of Commerce for Minority Business Development
- PN1862, Susie Feliz, to be an Assistant Secretary of Commerce
- PN2267, Dr. Arati Prabhakar, to be Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy
Commerce Committee Executive Session
Wednesday, July 27, 2022
10 a.m. EDT
Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
WATCH LIVE STREAM: www.commerce.senate.gov
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.