Subcommittee: Reviving Conventions & Tourism Through International Travel
U.S. Senator Jacky Rosen (D-Nev.), Chair of the Subcommittee on Tourism, Trade, and Export Promotion, will convene a subcommittee hearing titled “Reviving Conventions & Tourism Through International Travel” on Tuesday, June 7, 2022, at 3 p.m. ET. This hearing will examine the state of international travel to the United States, with a particular focus on the economic impacts of lower, pandemic-related international business traveler volume on trade shows, conventions, and the economies of states that are reliant on the travel and tourism industry.
- Suzanne Neufang, Chief Executive Officer, Global Business Travel Association
- Tori Emerson Barnes, Executive Vice President, Public Affairs and Policy, U.S. Travel
- Ralph Cutié, Director and CEO, Miami International Airport
Subcommittee Hearing Details:
Subcommittee on Tourism, Trade, and Export Promotion
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
3 p.m. ET
Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
WATCH LIVE STREAM: www.commerce.senate.gov
Due to current limited access to the Capitol complex, the general public is encouraged to view this hearing via the live stream.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Suzanne NeufangGlobal Business Travel Assoc.
Ralph CutiéMiami International Airport
Tori Emerson BarnesU.S. Travel