WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), the Chair of the Senate Subcommittee on Oceans, Fisheries, Climate Change, and Manufacturing , will convene a hearing titled “Coast Guard Oversight” at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, October 19, 2021. This hearing will examine the Coast Guard’s role to safeguard our nation’s maritime interests to include budget oversight, oil spill response, marine safety, handling of sexual assault and harassment in the service, and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Admiral Karl Schultz Commandant United States Coast Guard
- Master Chief Jason Vanderhaden, Master Chief Petty Officer of the United States Coast Guard
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
2:30 p.m. EDT
Subcommittee on Oceans, Fisheries, Climate Change, and Manufacturing
Commerce Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
WATCH LIVESTREAM: www.commerce.senate.gov
Due to current limited access to the Capitol complex, the general public is encouraged to view this hearing via the live stream. Social distancing is now lifted for vaccinated members of the press who wish to attend. The Office of the Attending Physician recommends that all individuals wear masks while in interior spaces and other individuals are present.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.