- Mr. William Flynn, President and Chief Executive Officer, Amtrak
- Mr. Paul Tuss, Executive Director, Bear Paw Developing Corporation and Member, Montana Economic Developers Association
Witness Panel 2:
- Mr. Frank Chirumbole, Vice President Global Supply Chain, Olin Corporation on behalf of American Chemistry Council
- Mr. Randy Gordon, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Grain and Feed Association
- Mr. Kent Fountain, Chairman, National Cotton Council
- Mr. Ian Jefferies, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of American Railroads
- Mr. Dennis Pierce, President, Teamsters Rail Conference
*Witness list subject to change
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Full Committee Hearing
This hearing will take place in the Russell Senate Office Building 253. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
In order to maintain physical distancing as advised by the Office of the Attending Physician, seating for credentialed press will be limited throughout the course of the hearing. Due to current limited access to the Capitol complex, the general public is encouraged to view this hearing via the live stream.