WASHINGTON – U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., chairman of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene a hearing titled, “Oversight of the Federal Trade Commission,” at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, August 5, 2020. The hearing will provide members an opportunity to examine policy issues before the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and review the agency’s ongoing activities and proceedings.
- The Honorable, Joe Simons, Chairman, Federal Trade Commission
- The Honorable Noah Phillips, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- The Honorable Rohit Chopra, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- The Honorable Rebecca Slaughter, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- The Honorable Christine Wilson, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
*Witness list subject to change
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Full Committee Hearing
This hearing will take place in the Russell Senate Office Building 253. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
In order to maintain physical distancing as advised by the Office of the Attending Physician, seating for credentialed press will be limited throughout the course of the hearing. Due to current limited access to the Capitol complex, the general public is encouraged to view this hearing via the live stream.
*Note: All witnesses will participate remotely.