WASHINGTON – U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., chairman of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene a nominations hearing on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. The hearing will consider presidential nominations to the Department of Transportation, Department of Commerce, Consumer Product Safety Commission, and the Federal Communications Commission.
Click here for additional information on nominees.
- Joel Szabat, of Maryland, to be Under Secretary of Transportation for Policy, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Michael P. O’Rielly, of New York, to be a Member of the Federal Communications Commission
- Nancy B. Beck, of New York, to be a Commissioner and Chairman of the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Michael J. Walsh, Jr., of Virginia, to be General Counsel of the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Mary A. Toman, of California, to be Under Secretary of Commerce for Economic Affairs, U.S. Department of Commerce
*Witness list subject to change
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
This hearing will take place in the Dirksen Senate Office Building G50. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.