02:30 PM Russell Senate Office Building 253
U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran, R-Kan., chairman of the Subcommittee on Manufacturing, Trade, and Consumer Protection, will convene a hearing titled, “Examining the American Manufacturing Industry’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic,” at 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 17, 2020. The hearing will examine the American manufacturing industry’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, such as the production of personal protective equipment, ventilators, and other equipment and goods essential to the nation’s public health efforts. This hearing will also focus on the ways in which manufacturers have adapted to new demand and related international competition issues.
- Mr. Ravi Bulusu, Founder, MolMas
- Mr. Neil Gilman, President, Gilman Gear
- Mr. Rick Krska, President and Chief Executive Servant, InkCycle, Inc.
- Ms. Tiffany Stovall, Chief Executive Officer, Kansas Manufacturing Solutions
- Mr. Michael Wessel, Commissioner, U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission
*Witness list subject to change
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Subcommittee on Manufacturing, Trade, and Consumer Protection (Hybrid)
This hearing will take place in the Russell Senate Office Building 253. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
*In order to maintain physical distancing as advised by the Office of the Attending Physician, seating for credentialed press will be limited throughout the course of the hearing. Due to current limited access to the Capitol complex, the general public is encouraged to view this hearing via the live stream.
*Note: Witness list updated 11/16
**Note: Time change 11/17
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Mr. Ravi BulusuFounderMolMas
Mr. Neil GilmanPresidentGilman Gear
Mr. Rick KrskaPresident and Chief Executive OfficerInkCycle, Inc.
Ms. Tiffany StovallChief Executive OfficerKansas Manufacturing Solutions
Mr. Michael WesselCommissionerU.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission