WASHINGTON – U.S. Sen. Deb Fischer, R-Neb., chairman of the Subcommittee on Transportation and Safety, will convene a hearing titled, “Keep on Truckin’: Stakeholder Perspectives on Trucking in America,” at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, February 4, 2020. The hearing will examine the state of the trucking industry in the United States, truck safety issues, and the regulatory environment from the stakeholder perspective.
- Mr. Chris Spear, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Trucking Associations
- Mr. Jake Parnell, Manager, Cattlemen’s Livestock Market; Director, Livestock Marketing Association
- Mr. Lewie Pugh, Executive Vice President, Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association
- Ms. Dawn King, President, Truck Safety Coalition
- Sgt. John Samis, Delaware State Police; President, Commercial Vehicle Safety Association
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Subcommittee on Transportation and Safety
This hearing will take place in the Hart Senate Office Building 216. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.