02:30 PM Dirksen Senate Office Building 562
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, chairman of the Subcommittee on Aviation and Space, will convene a hearing titled, “Improving Air Traffic Control for the American People: Examining the Current System,” at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24, 2019. The hearing will examine the current state of the United States’ air traffic control (ATC) system. Witnesses will discuss challenges and highlight possible improvements to the efficiency and safety of the ATC system.
- Mr. Mark Baker, President, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Mr. Ed Bolen, President and CEO, National Business Aviation Association
- Captain Joe DePete, President, Air Line Pilots Association
- Ms. Trish Gilbert, Executive Vice President, National Air Traffic Controllers Association
- Ms. Sharon Pinkerton, Senior Vice President, Legislative and Regulatory Policy, Airlines for America
*Witness list subject to change
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Subcommittee on Aviation and Space
This hearing will take place in the Dirksen Senate Office Building 562. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Mr. Mark BakerPresidentAircraft Owners and Pilots Association
Mr. Ed BolenPresident and CEONational Business Aviation Association
Captain Joe DePetePresidentAir Line Pilots Association
Ms. Trish GilbertExecutive Vice PresidentNational Air Traffic Controllers Association
Ms. Sharon PinkertonSenior Vice President, Legislative and Regulatory PolicyAirlines for America