***WITNESS LIST UPDATED***
WASHINGTON – U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., chairman of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene a nominations hearing on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 to consider presidential nominations to the National Transportation Safety Board, Federal Maritime Commission, Amtrak Board of Directors, Office of Science and Technology Policy, and Department of Commerce. The hearing will immediately follow the executive session in Hart Senate Office Building 216.
Click here for additional information on nominees.
- The Honorable Robert Sumwalt, of South Carolina, to Chairman of the National Transportation Safety Board
- The Honorable Todd Rokita, of Indiana, to be a Director of the Amtrak Board of Directors
- The Honorable Jennifer Homendy, of Virginia, to be a Member of the National Transportation Safety Board
- Mr. Carl Bentzel, of Maryland, to be a Commissioner of the Federal Maritime Commission
- Mr. Michael Graham, of Kansas, to be a Member of the National Transportation Safety Board
- Mr. Michael Kratsios, of South Carolina, to be an Associate Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Mr. Ian Paul Steff, of Indiana, to be Assistant Secretary of Commerce and Director General of the United States and Foreign Commercial Service
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
To immediately follow 10:30 a.m. executive session
Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
This hearing will take place in the Hart Senate Office Building 216. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
*Note: Time change 7/18/19
*Note: Witness added 7/23/19