10:00 AM Hart Senate Office Building 216
U.S. Sen. John Thune, R-S.D., chairman of the Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet, will convene a hearing titled, “Illegal Robocalls: Calling All To Stop The Scourge,” at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, April 11, 2019. The hearing will examine the Federal Communications Commission’s first ever report on robocalls and review the steps Congress is currently taking to provide consumers relief from illegal robocalls.
- The Honorable Doug Peterson, Attorney General, State of Nebraska
- Mr. Kevin Rupy, Partner, Wiley Rein, Representing US Telecom – The Broadband Association
- Ms. Margot Saunders, Counsel, National Consumer Law Center
*Witness list subject to change
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet
This hearing will take place in the Hart Senate Office Building 216. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.