02:30 PM Dirksen Senate Office Building 562
U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran, R-Kan., chairman of the Subcommittee on Manufacturing, Trade, and Consumer Protection, will convene a hearing titled, “Small Business Perspectives on a Federal Data Privacy Framework,” at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 26, 2019. The hearing will focus on the data privacy issues that impact small businesses and the unique challenges they face with laws designed for larger companies.
- Mr. Justin Brookman, Director, Privacy and Technology Policy for Consumer Reports
- Ms. Nina Dosanjh, Vice Chair, Technology Policy Committee, National Association of Realtors
- Mr. Jefferson England, Chief Financial Officer, Silver Star Communications
- Mr. Evan Engstrom, Executive Director, Engine Advocacy and Research Foundation
- Mr. Ryan Weber, President, KC Tech Council
*Witness list subject to change
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Subcommittee on Manufacturing, Trade, and Consumer Protection
This hearing will take place in the Dirksen Senate Office Building 562. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
*Note: Witness added on 3/22/19
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Mr. Justin BrookmanDirectorPrivacy and Technology Policy for Consumer Reports
Ms. Nina DosanjhVice ChairTechnology Policy Committee, National Association of Realtors
Mr. Jefferson EnglandChief Financial OfficerSilver Star Communications
Mr. Evan EngstromExecutive DirectorEngine Advocacy and Research Foundation
Mr. Ryan WeberPresidentKC Tech Council