02:30 PM Dirksen 562
U.S. Sen. Deb Fischer (R-Neb.), chairman of the Subcommittee on Transportation and Safety, will convene a subcommittee hearing titled, “Connecting America: Examining Intermodal Connections Across Our Surface Transportation Network,” at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February 26, 2019. The hearing will focus on the current multimodal transportation market and infrastructure, stakeholder needs, and how Congress can support multimodal freight movement as part of a surface transportation reauthorization.
- Mr. Chuck Baker, President, American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association
- Dr. Noel Hacegaba, Deputy Executive Director, Administration and Operations, Port of Long Beach, representing the Intermodal Association of North America
- Ms. Donna Lemm, Executive Vice President, IMC Companies, representing the Agriculture Transportation Coalition
- Mr. Joseph C. Szabo, Executive Director, Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning, representing the Coalition for America’s Gateways and Trade Corridors
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Subcommittee on Transportation and Safety
This hearing will take place in the Dirksen Senate Office Building 562. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Mr. Chuck BakerPresidentAmerican Short Line and Regional Railroad Association
Dr. Noel HacegabaDeputy Executive DirectorAdministration and Operations, Port of Long Beach
Ms. Donna LemmExecutive Vice PresidentIMC Companies
Mr. Joseph SzaboExecutive DirectorChicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning