WASHINGTON – U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., chairman of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene a hearing titled, “America’s Infrastructure Needs: Keeping Pace with a Growing Economy,” at approximately 10:15 a.m. on Wednesday, February 13, 2019. The exact start time is contingent on the conclusion of an earlier and separate Commerce Committee business meeting that will be open to the public in the same hearing room. The hearing will focus on opportunities for infrastructure improvement, including federal funding, financing programs, and permitting and regulatory streamlining.
- Mr. William Friedman, Chairman, American Association of Port Authorities, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority
- Mr. Ian Jefferies, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of American Railroads
- Mr. Matthew Polka, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Cable Association
- Mr. Chris Spear, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Trucking Association
- Mr. Larry Willis, President, Transportation Trades Department
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
This hearing will take place in the Dirksen Senate Office Building G50. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.