02:15 PM Dirksen Senate Office Building 562
U.S. Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., chairman of the Subcommittee on Science, Oceans, Fisheries, and Weather, will convene a hearing titled, “Research and Innovation: Ensuring America's Economic and Strategic Leadership,” at 2:15 p.m. on Tuesday, October 22, 2019. This hearing will examine the role that research and innovation play in ensuring U.S. leadership in the global economy.
- Dr. Rebecca Blank, Chancellor, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Dr. Sethuraman Panchanathan, Executive Vice President, Arizona State University Knowledge Enterprise
- Dr. David Shaw, Provost and Executive Vice President, Mississippi State University
- Dr. Diane Souvaine, Chair, National Science Board
*Witness list subject to change
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Subcommittee on Science, Oceans, Fisheries, and Weather
This hearing will take place in the Dirksen Senate Office Building 562. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Dr. Rebecca BlankChancellorUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison
Dr. Sethuraman PanchanathanExecutive Vice PresidentArizona State University Knowledge Enterprise
Dr. David ShawProvost and Executive Vice PresidentMississippi State University
Dr. Diane SouvaineChairNational Science Board