WASHINGTON – The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold an executive session on Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. to consider the following legislative measures and nominations.
Click here for additional information on nominees.
The Markup was previously scheduled for September 5, 2018 but was postponed due to a change in the Senate floor schedule.
1. S. 1965, Allowing Alaska IVORY Act, Sponsor: Sens. Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska)
2. S. 2773, Driftnet Modernization and Bycatch Reduction Act, Sponsors: Sens. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.), Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.)
3. S. 3367, Department of Transportation Reports Harmonization Act, Sponsor: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.)
4. H.R. 4323, Supporting Veterans in STEM Careers Act, Sponsors: Reps. Neal Dunn (R-Fla.), Ralph Lee Abraham (R-La.), Brian Babin (R-Texas), Jim Banks (R-Ind.), Elizabeth Etsy (D-Conn.), Stephen Knight (R-Calif.), Barry Loudermilk (R-Ga.), Roger Marshal (R-Kan.), Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas), Lamar Smith (R-Texas), Mark Takano (D-Calif.)
5. Nomination of Rick Dearborn, of Oklahoma, to be a Director of the Amtrak Board of Directors
6. Nomination of Kelvin Droegemeier, of Oklahoma, to be Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy
7. Nomination of James Morhard, of Virginia, to be Deputy Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
8. Nomination of Joel Szabat, of Maryland, to be an Assistant Secretary of Transportation
*Agenda subject to change
Executive Session Details:
Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Full Committee Markup
Senate Dirksen Building, Room 106
A live video of the markup and additional information will be available at www.commerce.senate.gov.