WASHINGTON – The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold an executive session on Tuesday, May 22 at 10:00 a.m. to consider the following legislative measures and nominations.
Click here for additional information on nominees.
1. S. 2848, Fighting Opioid Abuse in Transportation Act, Sponsor: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.)
2. S. 2842, Opioid Addiction Recovery Fraud Prevention Act of 2018, Sponsors: Sens. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.V.), Catherine Cortez Masto (D-Nev.)
3. S. 2844, STB Information Security Improvement Act, Sponsor: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.)
4. S. 2764, Sustainable Shark Fisheries and Trade Act of 2018, Sponsors: Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska)
5. S. 2418, Rural Reasonable and Comparable Wireless Access Act of 2018, Sponsors: Sens. Maggie Hassan (D-N.H.), Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.V.)
6. Nomination of Joseph Ryan Gruters, of Florida, to be a Director of the Amtrak Board of Directors
7. Nomination of Jennifer L. Homendy, of Virginia, to be a Member of the National Transportation Safety Board
8. Coast Guard Promotions
*Agenda subject to change
Executive Session Details:
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Full Committee Markup
Senate Dirksen Building, Room 106
A live video of the markup and additional information will be available at www.commerce.senate.gov