The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold an executive session on Wednesday, April 25, at 9:45 a.m. to consider the following legislative measure and nominations.
Click here for additional information on nominees.
1. S. 2717, Maritime Authorization and Enhancement Act for Fiscal Year 2019, Sponsors: Sens. Deb Fischer (R-Neb.), Gary Peters (D-Mich.)
2. S. 2369, Whaling Convention Amendments Act of 2018, Sponsors: Sens. Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.)
3. S. 2511, CENOTE Act of 2018, Sponsors: Sens. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii)
4. S. 2343, Precision Agriculture Connectivity Act of 2018, Sponsors: Sens. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.), Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), John Hoeven (R-N.D.), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), Tina Smith (D-Minn.), Jon Tester (D-Mont.)
5. Nomination of Vice Adm. Karl L. Schultz to Admiral and to be Commandant of the United States Coast Guard
6. Nomination of Vice Adm. Charles W. Ray to be Vice Commandant of the United States Coast Guard
7. Nomination of Patrick Fuchs, of Wisconsin, to be a Member of the Surface Transportation Board (STB)
8. Nomination of Michelle A. Schultz, of Pennsylvania, to be a Member of the STB
9. Nomination of Rebecca Kelly Slaughter, of Maryland, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner
10. Nomination of Rubydee Calvert, of Wyoming, to be a Member of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, as the Public TV Stations Representative
11. Nomination of Laura Gore Ross, of New York, to be a Member of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting
12. Nomination of Alan E. Cobb, of Kansas, to be a Member of the Board of Directors of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
*Agenda subject to change
Executive Session Details:
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Full Committee Markup
Senate Dirksen Building, Room 106
Results of the markup can be found here.