U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), chairman of the Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet, will convene a hearing titled, “Rebuilding Infrastructure in America: Investing in Next Generation Broadband,” at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 13, 2018. The hearing will explore the most effective and efficient ways to address broadband deployment to close the digital divide in an infrastructure package while reviewing the lessons learned from broadband infrastructure projects in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
- The Honorable Gary Resnick, Mayor, City of Wilton Manors, Fla.
- Mr. Steve Berry, Chief Executive Officer, Competitive Carriers Association
- Mr. Bob DeBroux, Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, TDS Telecom
- Mr. Brad Gillen, Executive Vice President, CTIA – The Wireless Association
- Mr. Mike Romano, Senior Vice President for Policy, NTCA – The Rural Broadband Association
*Witness list subject to change.
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet
Russell Senate Office Building, Room 253
This hearing will take place in Russell Senate Office Building, Room 253. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
Witness Panel 1
The Honorable Gary ResnickMayorCity of Wilton Manors, Fla
Mr. Steve BerryChief Executive OfficerCompetitive Carriers Association
Mr. Bob DeBrouxVice President of Regulatory AffairsTDS Telecom
Mr. Brad GillenExecutive Vice PresidentCTIA – The Wireless Association
Mr. Mike RomanoSenior Vice President for PolicyNTCA – The Rural Broadband Association
Chairman Roger Wicker