The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold an executive session on Wednesday, February 28, at 10:00 a.m. to consider the following legislative measure and nominations.
Click here for additional information on nominees.
1. S. 1520, Modernizing Recreational Fisheries Management Act of 2017, Sponsors: Sens. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), Deb Fisher (R-Neb.), Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Bill Nelson (D-Fla.), Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii), Todd Young (R-Ind.)
2. Nomination of Joseph Simons, of Virginia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner, Chairman Designate
3. Nomination of Noah Joshua Phillips, of Maryland, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner
4. Nomination of Christine Wilson, of Virginia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner
5. Nomination of Rohit Chopra, of New York, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner
*Agenda subject to change
Executive Session Details:
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Full Committee Markup
Senate Dirksen Building, Room 106
A live video of the markup and additional information will be available at www.commerce.senate.gov
Chairman John Thune