The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold an executive session on Thursday, June 29th at 9:00 a.m. in Dirksen G50 to consider the following legislative measures and nominations.
1. S. 1405, Federal Aviation Administration Reauthorization Act of 2017, Sponsors: Sens. John Thune (R-S.D.), Bill Nelson (D-Fla.), Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.)
2. S. 875, To require the Comptroller General of the United States to conduct a study and submit a report on filing requirements under the Universal Service Fund programs, Sponsor: Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska)
3. S. 1426, United States Center for Safe Sport Authorization Act of 2017, Sponsors: Sens. John Thune (R-S.D.), Bill Nelson (D-Fla.)
4. S. 1393, Jobs for Our Heroes Act, Sponsors: Sens. John Cornyn (R-Texas), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Thom Tillis (R-N.C.)
5. Nomination of Vice Admiral David P. Pekoske, of Maryland, to be Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration
6. Nomination of Robert L. Sumwalt III, of South Carolina, to be a Member of the National Transportation Safety Board
7. Nomination of Derek Kan, of California, to be Under Secretary of Transportation for Policy
*Agenda subject to change
Results of the markup are available here.
Executive Session Details:
Thursday, June 29, 2017
Full Committee Markup
Senate Dirksen Building G50
A live video of the markup and additional information will be available at www.commerce.senate.gov.
Chairman John Thune