The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold an executive session on Wednesday, April 5th at 10:00 a.m. to consider the following legislative measures.
1. S. 763, Surface and Maritime Transportation Security Act, Sponsors: Sens. John Thune (R-S.D.), Bill Nelson (D-Fla.), Deb Fischer (R-Neb.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.)
2. S. 61, A bill to remove the sunset provision of section 203 of Public Law 105-384 (the Dungeness Crabs bill), Sponsors: Sens. Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), Patty Murray (D-Wash.), Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.), Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.)
3. S. 701, A bill to improve the competitiveness of United States manufacturing by designating and supporting manufacturing communities, Sponsors: Sens. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), Jerry Moran (R-Kan.), Shelley Capito (R-W.V.), Angus King (I-Maine), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.)
4. S. 756, Save Our Seas Act of 2017, Sponsors: Sens. Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska), Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Chris Coons (D-Del.) Gary Peters (D-Mich.), James Inhofe (R-Okla.), Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska)
5. S. 770, Making Available Information Now to Strengthen Trust and Resilience and Enhance Enterprise Technology (MAIN STREET) Cybersecurity Act, Sponsors: Sens. Brian Schatz (D-Hawai’i), James Risch (R-Idaho), John Thune (R-S.D.), Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Bill Nelson (D-Fla.)
6. Jeffrey A. Rosen, of Virginia, to be Deputy Secretary of Transportation
Results of the markup are available here.
Executive Session Details:Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Full Committee Markup
Senate Hart Building 216
A live video of the markup and additional information will be available here.
** 4/4/17 Update: S. 74, S. 396, and S. 755 have been removed from the agenda of this executive session. The nomination of Jeffrey A. Rosen, of Virginia, to be Deputy Secretary of Transportation has been added.
Chairman John Thune