WASHINGTON - The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold an executive session on Wednesday, April 27, 2016, at 11:30 a.m. (time changed from 10:15 a.m.) to consider the following legislative measures and pending nominations.
1. S. 2644, The FCC Reauthorization Act of 2016, Sponsor: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.)
2. S. 421, Federal Communications Commission Process Reform Act of 2015, Sponsors: Sens. Dean Heller (R-Nev.), Steve Daines (R-Mont.)
3. S. 2607, Developing Innovation and Growing the Internet of Things (DIGIT) Act, Sponsors: Sens. Deb Fischer (R-Neb.), Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii)
4. S. 2508, Youth Sports Concussions Act, Sponsors: Sens. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.)
5. S. 2829, Maritime Administration Authorization and Enhancement Act for Fiscal Year 2017, Sponsors: Sens. Deb Fischer (R-Neb.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.)
6. S. 2325, Digital Coast Act of 2015, Sponsors: Sens. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.), Lisa Murkowksi (R-Alaska), Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska)
7. S. 2817, Space Weather Research and Forecasting Act, Sponsors: Sen. Gary Peters (D-Mich.), Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.)
8. Nominations for Promotion in the United States Coast Guard
9. Andrew Read, of North Carolina, to be a Member of the Marine Mammal Commission
*Agenda subject to change
NOTE: The agenda originally included S. 787, the NTIS Elimination Act, which was removed from the agenda on 4/22/16.
Executive Session Details:
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
11:30 a.m. in Senate Russell Office Building, Room 253
A live video of the markup and additional information will be available at www.commerce.senate.gov.