WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold an executive session on Thursday, June 25, 2015, at 10:30 a.m. to consider the following legislative measures and nominations.
1. S. 1626, Railroad Reform, Enhancement, and Efficiency Act, Sponsors: Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.)
2. S. 1611, Coast Guard Authorization Act of 2015, Sponsors: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.)
3. S. 1573, National Weather Service Improvement Act, Sponsor: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.) with consideration of a Thune/Schatz substitute amendment
4. S. 1298, A bill to provide nationally consistent measures of performance of the Nation’s ports, Sponsors: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), Sen. Deb Fischer (R-Neb.), Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), and Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.)
5. S. 1403, Florida Fisheries Improvement Act, Sponsor: Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)
6. S. 1551, DOTCOM Act, Sponsors: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii), Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), and Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.)
7. S. 1182, A bill to exempt application of JSA attribution rule in case of existing agreements, Sponsors: Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), and Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Md.)
8. S. 1250, Nicholas and Zachary Burt Memorial Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention Act of 2015, Sponsors: Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Sen. Bob Casey (D-Penn.), Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), and Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.)
9. Nomination of Andrew J. Read to be a Member of the Marine Mammal Commission
10. Nominations for Promotion in the United States Coast Guard
*Agenda is subject to change
Executive Session Details:
Thursday, June 25, 2015
10:30 a.m. in Senate Russell Office Building, Room 253
A live video of the markup and additional information will be available at http://1.usa.gov/1J0tCTE.