The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold an executive session on Wednesday, March 25, 2015, at 2:30 p.m. to consider the following legislative measures and nominations. All bills under consideration enjoy bipartisan support.
1. S. 808, Surface Transportation Board Reauthorization Act of 2015, Sponsor: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.)
2. S. 650, Railroad Safety and Positive Train Control Extension Act, Sponsor: Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.)
3. S. 834, Sport Fish Restoration and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2015, Sponsor: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.)
4. S. 764, A bill to reauthorize and amend the National Sea Grant College Program Act, Sponsor: Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.)
5. S. 766, Driver Privacy Act, Sponsor: Sen. John Hoeven (R-N.D.)
6. Nomination of Dr. Willie E. May, of Maryland, to be Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology and Director of the National Institute of Standards and Technology
7. Nomination of Dr. Dava J. Newman, of Massachusetts, to be Deputy Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
8. Nomination of Ms. Patricia D. Cahill, of Missouri, to be a Member of the Board of Directors of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (Reappointment)
* Agenda is subject to change
Click here for results of the executive session
Executive Session Details:
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
2:30 p.m. in Senate Russell Office Building, Room 253
A live video of the markup and additional information will be available on this page.
Individuals with disabilities who require an auxiliary aid or service, including closed captioning service for the webcast hearing, should contact Stephanie Gamache at 202-224-5511 at least three business days in advance of the hearing date.