WASHINGTON — The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold an executive session on Wednesday, December 9, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. to consider the following legislative measures and nominations.
The Commerce Committee held a nomination hearing for the Honorable Jessica Rosenworcel on October 28, 2015. Click here for more information on the nominee.
1. S. 571, Pilot’s Bill of Rights 2, Sponsors: Sens. James Inhofe (R-Okla.), Joe Manchin (D-W.V.), and 67 bipartisan cosponsors
2. S. 2276, SAFE PIPES Act, Sponsors: Sens. Deb Fischer (R-Neb.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), Gary Peters (D-Mich.)
3. S. ____, the Airport Security Enhancement and Oversight Act, Sponsor: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.)
4. H.R. 2843, TSA PreCheck Expansion Act, Sponsors: Reps. John Katko (R-N.Y.), Michael McCaul (R-Texas), Mike Rogers (R-Ala.)
5. S. 1886, Coordinated Ocean Monitoring and Research Act, Sponsors: Sens. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.)
6. S. 1935, Waterfront Community Revitalization and Resiliency Act of 2015, Sponsors: Sens. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.), Angus King (I-Maine), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), Gary Peters (D-Mich.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.)
7. S. 2058, Metropolitan Weather Hazards Protection Act of 2015, Sponsors: Sens. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), Thom Tillis (R-N.C.)
8. S. 2319, A bill to amend the Communications Act of 1934, Sponsor: Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.)
9. Jessica Rosenworcel, of the District of Columbia, to be a Member of the Federal Communications Commission (reappointment)
10. Nominations for Promotion in the United States Coast Guard
*Agenda subject to change
Executive Session Details:
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
10:00 a.m. in Senate Russell Office Building, Room 253
A live video of the markup and additional information will be available at www.commerce.senate.gov.