U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Chair of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, will convene a full committee Executive Session on Wednesday, July 12, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. ET to consider the following nominations for the Federal Communications Commission and the National Transportation Safety Board, along with Coast Guard promotions:
- Anna Gomez to be a Commissioner on the Federal Communications Commission (PN673)
- Geoffrey Starks to be a Commissioner on the Federal Communications Commission (PN674)
- Brendan Carr to be a Commissioner on the Federal Communications Commission (PN672)
- Fara Damelin to be Inspector General of the Federal Communications Commission (PN441)
- Alvin Brown to be a Member of the National Transportation Safety Board (PN114)
- Coast Guard Promotions (PN667)
WHAT: Full Committee Executive Session
DATE: Wednesday, July 12, 2023
TIME: 10:00 a.m. ET
LOCATION: Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
LIVESTREAM: The hearing will stream live on the Committee website here.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.