U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Chair of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, will convene a full committee Executive Session on Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. ET to consider the following nominations for the Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Trade Commission, Amtrak Board of Directors, the Consumer Product Safety Commission, along with Coast Guard promotions:
The following actions were taken during today’s Executive Session.
- Michael Whitaker to be Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration
- Rebecca Kelly Slaughter to be a Commissioner of the Federal Trade Commission
- Melissa Holyoak to be a Commissioner of the Federal Trade Commission
- Andrew Ferguson to be a Commissioner of the Federal Trade Commission
- Anthony Rosario Coscia to be a Director of the Amtrak Board of Directors
- Christopher Koos to be a Director of the Amtrak Board of Directors
- Joel Matthew Szabat to be a Director of the Amtrak Board of Directors
- Douglas Dziak to be a Commissioner of the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Coast Guard Promotions (PN978)
WHAT: Full Committee Executive Session
DATE: Wednesday, October 18, 2023
TIME: 10:00 a.m. ET
LOCATION: Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
LIVESTREAM: The hearing will stream live on the Committee website here.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.