U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Chair of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene an Executive Session at 10 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, to consider several pieces of legislation.
The following actions were taken during today’s Executive Session.
- S. 4101 Combating Human Rights Abuses Act of 2022
- S. 4109 National R & D Strategy for Distributed Ledger Technology Act of 2022
- S. 4237, Fire Ready Nation Act of 2022
- Lee_1 and Lee_2 (as modified)
- Lujan_1 (as modified)
- Rosen_1 (as modified) and Rosen_3
- Scott_2 (as modified)
- S. 4246, Advanced Aviation Infrastructure Modernization Act
Advanced to the Senate floor on 14-14 vote:
- S. 4217 Transportation Fuel Market Transparency Act
Commerce Committee Executive Session
10 a.m. EDT
Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
WATCH LIVE STREAM: www.commerce.senate.gov
Due to current limited access to the Capitol complex, the general public is encouraged to view this hearing via the live stream.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.