WASHINGTON, D.C.— U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Chair of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene an Executive Session at 10 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 11, 2022, to consider several pieces of legislation.
The following actions were taken during today’s Executive Session.
- S. 2427, the Funding Affordable Internet with Reliable Contributions (FAIR Contributions) Act
- S. 3053, Providing Research and Estimates of Changes in Precipitation (PRECIP) Act
- S. 3232, Stop Tip-overs of Unstable, Risky Dressers on Youth (STURDY) Act
- S. 3278, Reese’s Law, as modified by:
- S. 3290, the National MEP Supply Chain Database Act of 2021,
- S. 3429, the Alaska Salmon Research Task Force Act
- S. 3533, the Volcanic Ash and Fumes Act of 2022
- S. 3692 Network Equipment Transparency (NET) Act
- PN1947, the Nomination of Admiral Linda Fagan, to be the Coast Guard Commandant
- Coast Guard Nominations PN1916, PN1945, PN2000, and PN2001
Advanced to Senate floor on 14-14 vote
Commerce Committee Executive Session
10 a.m. EDT
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
WATCH LIVE STREAM: www.commerce.senate.gov
Due to current limited access to the Capitol complex, the general public is encouraged to view this hearing via the live stream.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.