11:00 AM Russell Senate Office Building 253
U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., chairman of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene a nominations hearing on Wednesday, March 11, 2020, which will immediately follow an executive session at 10:00 a.m. The hearing will consider presidential nominations to the Department of Transportation, Department of Commerce, and the Federal Communications Commission.
Click here for additional information on nominees.
- Finch Fulton, Assistant Secretary for Transportation Policy, Department of Transportation
- Dr. Neil Jacobs, Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere, Department of Commerce
- Mr. Chase Johnson, Inspector General, Federal Communications Commission
*Witness list subject to change
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Immediately following 10:00 a.m. executive session
Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
This hearing will take place in the Russell Senate Office Building 253. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Mr. Finch FultonAssistant Secretary for Transportation PolicyDepartment of Transportation
Dr. Neil JacobsUnder Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and AtmosphereDepartment of Commerce
Mr. Chase JohnsonInspector GeneralFederal Communications Commission