10:00 AM Hart Senate Office Building 216
U.S. Sen. Deb Fischer, R-Neb., chairman of the Subcommittee on Transportation and Safety, will convene a hearing titled, “Keep on Truckin’: Stakeholder Perspectives on Trucking in America,” at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, February 4, 2020. The hearing will examine the state of the trucking industry in the United States, truck safety issues, and the regulatory environment from the stakeholder perspective.
- Mr. Chris Spear, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Trucking Associations
- Mr. Jake Parnell, Manager, Cattlemen’s Livestock Market; Director, Livestock Marketing Association
- Mr. Lewie Pugh, Executive Vice President, Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association
- Ms. Dawn King, President, Truck Safety Coalition
- Sgt. John Samis, Delaware State Police; President, Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Subcommittee on Transportation and Safety
This hearing will take place in the Hart Senate Office Building 216. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Mr. Chris SpearPresident and Chief Executive OfficerAmerican Trucking Association
Mr. Jake ParnellManager; DirectorCattlemen’s Livestock Market; Livestock Marketing Association
Mr. Lewie PughExecutive Vice PresidentOwner-Operator Independent Drivers Association
Ms. Dawn KingPresidentTruck Safety Coalition
Sgt. John SamisPresidentCommercial Vehicle Safety Alliance