02:15 PM Dirksen Senate Office Building 562
U.S. Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., chairman of the Subcommittee on Science, Oceans, Fisheries, and Weather, will convene a hearing titled, “America’s Waterfronts: Addressing Economic, Recreational, and Environmental Challenges,” at 2:15 p.m. on Tuesday, July 23, 2019. This hearing will focus on the current state of our working waterfronts, how we can balance stakeholder needs, and maximize the benefits from our water and coastal resources. Witnesses will also discuss the current challenges, highlight management and development successes, and provide suggestions on how our waterfronts could be further improved.
- Ms. Lynn Clark, Executive Director, HARP Authority, HARP Foundation
- Mr. Mike Friis, Executive Committee Member, National Working Waterfront Network
- Mr. Eric Genrich, Mayor of Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Dr. Monty Graham, Associate Vice President for Research, Coastal Operations, University of Southern Mississippi
*Witness list subject to change
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Subcommittee on Science, Oceans, Fisheries, and Weather
This hearing will take place in the Dirksen Senate Office Building 562. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
*Note: Witness added on 7/22/19
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Mr. Mike FriisExecutive Committee MemberNational Working Waterfront Network
Mr. Eric GenrichMayor of Green Bay, Wisconsin
Dr. Monty Graham
Ms. Lynn ClarkExecutive DirectorHARP Authority, HARP Foundation