10:30 AM Dirksen Senate Office Building 562
- The Honorable Mark H. Buzby, Administrator, Maritime Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation
- The Honorable Michael A. Khouri, Chairman, Federal Maritime Commission
- Admiral Karl L. Schultz, Commandant, United States Coast Guard
*Witness list subject to change
Thursday, April 4, 2019
Subcommittee on Security
This hearing will take place in the Dirksen Senate Office Building 562. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
*Note: Time updated in 4/1/19
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
The Honorable Mark H. BuzbyAdministratorMaritime Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation
The Honorable Michael A. KhouriChairmanFederal Maritime Commission
Admiral Karl L. SchultzCommandantUnited States Coast Guard