WASHINGTON – U.S. Sen. Dan Sullivan, R-Alaska., chairman of the Subcommittee on Security, will convene a hearing titled, “Improving Security at America’s Airports: Stakeholder Perspectives,” at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, October 17, 2019. This hearing will examine stakeholder perspectives on ways the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) can advance aviation security. The witnesses will share their views on TSA’s implementation of aviation security provisions of the TSA Modernization Act and other efforts to advance aviation security to better serve the traveling public.
- Ms. Tori Barnes, Executive Vice President of Public Affairs and Policy, U.S. Travel Association
- Ms. Lauren Beyer, Vice President of Security and Facilitation, Airlines for America
- Mr. Ken Cornick, Co-Founder and President, CLEAR
- Mr. Chris McLaughlin, Chief Operations Officer, Denver International Airport
- Ms. Sara Nelson, International President, Association of Flight Attendants-CWA
*Witness list subject to change
Thursday, October 17, 2019
Subcommittee on Security
This hearing will take place in the Dirksen Senate Office Building 562. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.