WASHINGTON, D.C. – Sen. John D. (Jay) Rockefeller, IV, Chairman of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, today announced that the Committee will hold an Executive Session on Wednesday, July 23, at 2:30 p.m.
- S. 1804, the Aviation Security Stakeholder Participation Act of 2013
- S. 1893, the Transportation Security Acquisition Reform Act
- S. 2030, National Sea Grant College Program Amendments Act of 2014
- S. 2094, Vessel Incidental Discharge Act
- S. 2250, Travel Promotion, Enhancement, and Modernization Act of 2014
*Not necessarily in order of consideration.
Please note the hearing will be webcast live via the Senate Commerce Committee website. Refresh the Commerce Committee homepage 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to automatically begin streaming the webcast.
Individuals with disabilities who require an auxiliary aid or service, including closed captioning service for the webcast hearing, should contact Stephanie Gamache at 202-224-5511 at least three business days in advance of the hearing date.