Developing Next Generation Technology for Innovation
U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Chair of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, will convene a hearing titled, “Developing Next Generation Technology for Innovation” at 10:00 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, March 23, 2022. The hearing will examine the correlation between American competitiveness and semiconductors; the impact of vulnerabilities in our semiconductor supply chains; and the importance of CHIPS legislation within the U.S. Innovation and Competition Act (USICA) of 2021 and the America COMPETES Act of 2022.
- Pat Gelsinger, Chief Executive Officer, Intel Corporation
- Sanjay Mehrotra, Chief Executive Officer, Micron
- Tim Archer, President and Chief Executive Officer, Lam Research
- Preston Feight, Chief Executive Officer, PACCAR Inc
Full Committee Hearing
10:00 a.m. EDT
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Committee Hearing Room, Russell 253
WATCH LIVESTREAM: www.commerce.senate.gov
Due to current limited access to the Capitol complex, the general public is encouraged to view this hearing via the live stream.
Read Chair Cantwell's opening statement press release here.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.