02:30 PM Russel Senate Office Building 253
U.S. Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska), chairman of the Subcommittee on Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard, will convene the hearing titled “Reauthorization of the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act: Fisheries Science,” at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, October 24, 2017. The hearing is the fourth of the series and will focus on the state of our nation’s fisheries and the science that supports sustainable management.
- Mr. Karl Haflinger, Founder and President, Sea State, Inc
- Dr. Ray Hilborn, Professor, University of Washington School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences
- Dr. Michael Jones, Professor, Michigan State University Quantitative Fisheries Center
- Dr. Larry McKinney, Director, Texas A&M University Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Subcommittee on Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries and Coast Guard
This hearing will take place in Russell Senate Office Building, Room 253. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.
If you are having trouble viewing this hearing, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache - Guide to clearing browser cache
- Close and re-open your browser
- If the above two steps do not help, please try another browser. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge have the highest level of compatibility with our player.
Mr. Karl HaflingerFounder and PresidentSea State, Inc
Dr. Ray HilbornProfessorUniversity of Washington School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences
Dr. Michael JonesProfessorMichigan State University Quantitative Fisheries Center
Dr. Larry McKinneyDirectorTexas A&M University Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico